Sunday, October 18, 2009

this is actually a rushed email that i just sent my parents, but i figured i would share


today Mara, Alex, Alyssa, Joe and I went to Loch Lomond. We took a train at about 9.30 and when we got to Balloch (the town) we found a farmer's market and bought fresh scones and cheese and shortbread, mmmmmmm. There was a lot of fresh fish i wanted to buy but I couldn't have kept it cold all day.

Then we found the old "castle" which is really just a castley looking estate house. It's in the middle of the city park and very beautiful. Then we went on a cruise on the Loch and that was very beautiful.

I was tired and went home, but the others went on a whiskey tour in another town.

But yeah, it was a good day and I think we will see the stirling castle tomorrow!

love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment