Wednesday, September 22, 2010

ode to ari, by ari...bye, ari! or should i say...chow?

ari: living life on the edge is what its all about
lol
ok ok ok
all right all right all right all right
that reminds me of a song...
anyways
5:09 PM i need to write this paper!!
chao
haha
ciao
dont tell anyone i did that
me: chow
ari: hahah
me: i'm gonna
ari: even better!
hmm. i think thats unbeatable
you win this one
5:10 PM me: i always win
ari: chachacha see ya
pleeeease
you wish
me: you wish
geddoudahere
5:11 PM ari: gogrebabir
me: what?
ari: haha
go grab a beer
me: go grab a bear?
jkjk
ari: duuuuh
me: hahhaa!
ari: i win this one
5:12 PM lol
me: whatev
ari: im going to start calling you slimey from now on
5:13 PM not because you are
but because i like the word
me: no
that's a bad idea
ari: who should i call slimey then
5:14 PM me: no one. don't call anyone slimey
maybe a worm
or frog or something
ari: haha. too graphic?
5:15 PM oops my comp's gonna die
me: NOOOO
ari: later skater for realsies
me: don't leave me!
bye
chow
ari: chow mein street smart ass wipes
haha
5:16 PM me: wow. nice.
ari: will shortz here i come
me: no, usatoday here you come
ari: hahaha
so true
5:17 PM me: ok. geddoudahere!
miss you!
ari: gogrebabir! miss you too

2 comments: