Saturday, October 2, 2010

spreading the goodness

ways i am corrupting my flatmates:

1) felicity

ways i am improving my flatmates

1) felicity!
2) the youtube battle of kruger

they think im a god. mission accomplished; check! (czech!)

ps. that check/czech pun is on OVERKILL here. i automatically think about saying it whenever someone inadvertently uses that unfortunate word, but ive refused to indulge the impulse. im afraid that after this semester i will have the impulse to make that pun for the rest of my life..... scary

7 comments:

  1. czech it out: I'm getting back into felicity. She just cheated on Ben with Noel (gasp)! And Ben doesn't know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mic czech mic czech one two one two

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the name avery somewhere and I automatically hated her guts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched the Avery episode. What a bitch.

    ReplyDelete