Thursday, August 13, 2009

My father is an architect, painter, and politician. He is very interested in the ingenious people of Ecuator, and every time that I ask him a question he brings me a book, usually one written by his friend or family member.

My favorite thing about Latin American families is when they disagree on something. Because they get a very serious tone and start talking really quickly in long sentences, and everybody joins in, back and forth. I think generally North Americans are more passive aggressive.
my 2 cents. Hope everyone's summer is going awesomely!

2 comments:

  1. after reading that i wondered if im passive agressive. i think im just passive, minus the agression. i dunno you tell me.

    also, your dad is awesome. gahhhhhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, oops. I didn't mean to accusative. You are definitely not aggressive! And at times I definitely prefer the non-aggressive American tone to the super aggressive Latino tone, to be really stereotyping. It is just fun hearing a wall of sound.

    ReplyDelete