Friday, June 12, 2009

Ready to Roam

Ah, hanging out in Montag, just doing some laundry. I leave tomorrow morning for Ecuador! I have my moments of nervousness and freaking out, but as of right now I feel pretty good. Packing shouldn't be too bad, I'm really not bringing that much stuff. I looove packing light.

Dan's bestie from Coeur d'Alene, Jim, came to visit from Monday to Thursday. He's super awesome. When he first got here monday night, I sat in the living room with Katie K, Kevin and other people and it was just so funny to hear Dan and Jim in the kitchen giggling like little girls. Jim had just come back from a year travelling around Jordan and Morocco. He brought me a scarf from Morocco which was so nice of him.

Dan and I finished the motzart recordings last night. We did the final keyboard tracks and my vocals. The vocal stuff got pretty frustrating as Dan was being a real hard-ass perfectionist. JkJK. But seriously. I am so excited for the record!

Anywho, not much to say, just hanging out and waiting to go. Dan and I will see UP tonight, I've heard it's real good. psshhh it's Pixar, how could it not be? I hate saying bye to Dan waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Hasta Pronto!
Madeline

ps. Here are some pictures from Dan's Dad's retirement slideshow. Jim is pushing the shopping cart.

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! enjoy Ecuador! I am so excited for you! Tell me who you live with, and EVERYTHING you do! I miss it there! Go to Moderna and buy a pasta de manzana, and go to a Liga game, and if you happen to go by Hospital de los Ninos Baca Ortiz, wave at it for me, and think happy thoughts for the children. Hay mucho para disfrutar! Aproveche to tiempo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man oh man, rock ecuador for me, will you? every time i think about how all of us are going on these fantastic new adventures i get really stoked on being an ADULT. haha, you know what i mean?

    cant wait for the record either! MORE-tzart. Maybe. Get it?

    ps. giggling in the kitchen... priceless

    ReplyDelete