Monday, June 29, 2009

Salemites

Today was bizarro. I led a crew of canvassers down to our dearly beloved Sail to the M. I saw that once some professor had given money and had written his contact address as Eaton Hall. Haha, I didn't recognize the professor's name though and I forgot to check the year. Anyway, when I was dropped off on my turf it looked strangely familiar... let's just say if we had come the opposite way, I would've remembered the route by train tracks at night. I knocked on the Delts' door, and on Brandon and AJ's. I also ran into Bethany from frisbee. Weeeeird. It was so awkward giving the Delts the wrap, although luckily the people who answered the door didn't know me. I saw Aram pass by and the guy that Ming had a class with last semester and came to the Invisible Children movie event that one time came to the door. Anyone know who I am talking about? I'm almost positive Ming and Rachel had a nickname for him but I can't think what it is. Anywho, I will be in the area probably all week and maybe longer. Dan (or Madeline if Dan isn't fast on the response and you want to give him a nice surprise), for the hundredth time, where are you living? Maybe I will pull some devious tricks and accidentally knock on your door... if I do though, will you give me 15 dollars? Man that would be awkward! Haha

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, it would be totally fun to hang out Ari. I am leaving for Seattle tomorrow night and will be there til Thursday visiting Brian. But, I could do it tomorrow. Jus' ring me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 155 wander way... by state and 24th

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cool address. and ari, that boy's name is brian, and he was in my econ class. i think we named him "brian, from econ." nice, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know who youre talkin about, I think he was in my spansih class

    ReplyDelete