Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OSPIRG

This week I have switched from canvassing for Environment Oregon to OSPIRG. It's weird after having done this for 6 weeks to be "experienced" but at the same time totally back to the beginning because I don't know a lot about OSPIRG yet. For the week or so I am taking a break from field managering, which means I get to sleep in and hang around the house a bit more and also get off work earlier. Suh-weet. On Monday I am taking the day off for a dentist and South America inspired doctor's appointment but that won't take all day.... ANYONE WANNA HANG OUT?? Haha, I'm seriously starved for company.
On other notes, my sister is in Bangladesh right now working at the brand new Asian University for Women. She left on the 4th of July but all I've heard from her so far is that she got there safely and loves it. She's going to be working in their writing center or something. My sister is so cool...

1 comment:

  1. You´re so cool Ari. Wanna come hang out in México?

    ReplyDelete